1. January – Application period begins for 2020/2021
1. April – Application deadline for Non-EU Citizens
1. May – Application deadline for EU, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus citizens and countries that do not need visa to enter Estonia (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Guatemala, Israel, Mexico, Macedonia, South Korea). See the complete list of countries on Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
The application deadline for EU candidates has been moved to June 1. Application deadline for citizens from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine is May 1. However, it is possible to add some documents to the already submitted online application after the deadline as well. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more guidance.
For more information about the current situation see Taltech’s FAQ page
1. May – Deadline for first Application period for Estonian students. Applications can be made in SAIS.ee The interviews for this application peiod will be held at 6th of May (via Zoom).
7. July – Deadline for second Application period for Estonian students. Applications can be made in SAIS.ee digitally or in person at TalTech. Application period closes on 7th of July at 12:00