1. January – Application period begins for 2021/2022
15. March – Application deadline for Non-EU Citizens
15. April – Application deadline for citizens from Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA
15. May – Application deadline for citizens from EU/EEA countries and non-EU candidates who are residing in Estonia on a legal basis.*
6. July Application deadline for Estonian students. Application trough SAIS system.
*Non-EU candidates who are residing in Estonia on a legal basis must notify us via email (email@example.com) if they intend to apply according to the 15th of May deadline. Additionally, an applicant has to upload the proof of legal basis such as a copy of temporary residence permit to the online application system.
For more information about the current situation see Taltech’s FAQ page